będący bazę dla całego systemu
męża z żoną. Tak jak dwoje ludzi lgnie do siebie i tuli się ogrzewając
nawzajem, tak tkanka tłuszczowa otula ciało człowieka zapewniając mu ciepło i
otaczając miłosną opieką zarówno od zewnątrz jak i wewnątrz wszystko, co ważne. Niestety jeśli rozrośnie się za bardzo wokół narządów tworzy tzw tkankę tłuszczową białą, której nadmiar może prowadzić min. do cukrzycy typu II, niewydolności serca, nadciśnienia tętniczego, udaru mózgu, żylaków, nowotworów, zaburzeń przyswajania i innych.
będzie wzrost doszy wata skutkujący skurczeniem i wychudzeniem organizmu. Z kolei
w przypadku nadmiernej ilości energii kapha prowadzącej do otyłości i wzrostu
ilości tkanki tłuszczowej zaczniesz tyć.
The times of obsessive slimming, anorexia, daily running of half-marathons and a weight of 45 kilos certainly have already been behind me:) Even if it occurred to me once again to get 9% body fat and figure of a teenager I would have to additionally construct a machine for extending space-time, because with three little children it is a miracle to have even half an hour to me. And when it’s already half an hour it is so much to do that I don’t know what to do first:) Anyway, my pitta repeats to me every day: „move, because I can’t look at you (myself)! Although after pregnancy I have „only” 3 kg to burn, it goes soooooo rough. Today running another kilometer and wiping streams of sweat it came to me that my pitta again took control of common sense!
Adipose tissue in Ayurveda is called meda and fulfills many important roles in the body:
– Both fat and its by-product in the form of sweat helps the body maintain internal temperature – fat retains heat inside and sweat expels heat outside. In conventional medicine, a special type of fat cell for warming is called brown, they occur in infants to maintain the right temperature.
– Another meda task is to lubricate muscles, ligaments, joints
– meda is the main storage of excess energy – this is our storage reservoir 🙂 At a time when there is low glucose in the blood (i.e. if the supply is insufficient or during a period of high physical effort) triglycerides from stored fat are released into the blood
– fat is the building material of cell membranes – in Ayurveda it is said that healthy meda produces healthy aszthi or bones, the entire skeleton constituting the structure that gives shape and is the basis for the entire system
– fat cells are involved in metabolic processes, secreting some biologically active substances into the blood
– the meda protects the internal organs, muscles and skeleton with a protective layer. In Ayurveda, this is compared to the type of love that is sneha – it is a kind of safe love that characterizes the relationship of mother with child or husband with wife. Just as two people cling to each other and hug each other while warming each other, so does fatty tissue envelops the human body, providing him with warmth love from both inside and outside, everything important. Unfortunately, if it develops too much around the organs, it creates the so-called white adipose tissue, the excess of which can lead to type II diabetes, heart failure, hypertension, stroke, varicose veins, cancer, assimilation disorders and others.
– vitamins A, D, E and K dissolve in adipose tissue
– adipose tissue is a transmitter of some hormones and is involved in the immune response
– the so-called pink subcutaneous fat is formed in pregnant women and nursing mothers as the basis on which milk is made. If mom wants to have the right amount of milk, this type of tissue must remain at the right level. For a breastfeeding mother who wants to get back to her pre-pregnancy form too soon, stress, fasting, excessive exercise, eating dried foods and drinks, emaciation and excessive use of cleansing agents, can cause „loosening” of breast fat with a decrease in the amount of or no milk secretion. That’s where I should stay for a long time 🙂
It is interesting that the number of fat cells in an adult human remains basically unchanged. Weight gain or lose weight change their structure. And of course cells go through cycles of creation, aging and dying 🙂 If the adipose tissue is insufficiently shaped, you can feel both physical and emotional „cold” and „drying”, which will result in the growth of wool lice resulting in contraction and emaciation of the body. On the other hand, if you have excessive kapha energy leading to obesity and an increase in body fat, you will start to put on weight.